Interviewing for an IT Project Manager/ Digital Services!
TS/SCI with POLYGRAPH clearance necessary!
Monday thru Friday, Day hours.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for the day-to-day management and accountability of the projects assigned.
• Supervises all aspects of the development and implementation of assigned projects and is
responsible to ensure project is meeting milestones and deliverables.
• Defines project scope and objectives.
• Develops detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans, and status reports.
• Conducts project meetings and is responsible for project tracking and analysis.
Must meet contract level requirements for appropriate position.
In addition, position requires a BA/BS & 5 years experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Personnel management experience is preferred.
PM Professional Certification is preferred.
Excellent interpersonal skills.
Comfortable before an audience of peers and seniors.
Possess excellent verbal, written communication, and presentation skills.
Strong in leading teams and being part of a greater team.
++Background in managing multiple highly complex, technical projects in a matrixed environment.
Can apply to https://flashtg.com/flash-technology-careers
or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some of the benefits include:
401(k) with 6% company match - VESTS IMMEDIATELY
Life and Disability Insurance
Complimentary AURA Identity Theft Protection
Paid Time Off