Cisco/Network Tools Support Engineer with TS/SCI polygraph Security Clearance!
Technology Specialization: SteelCentral, NPM, Network Performance
- Analyzing existing hardware, software, and networking systems. Creating and implementing scalable Cisco networks according to client specifications. Testing and troubleshooting installed Cisco systems. Resolving technical issues with networks, hardware, and software.
- Scoping, planning/designing, delivering, and maintaining systems based on the needs/requirements of the program.
- Analysis to aid requirements tracking, portfolio management, strategy implementation, and capability delivery in support of mission needs.
- Tracking and managing the delivery, testing, and integration of tools.
- Assisting in the preparation of responses to tasking/requirements and provide briefings.
- Performing liaison work with the customer, other contractors and the overall team.
- Leveraging various tools and programming to create higher level information, including patterns and anomalies from data sources in support of capture efforts.
- BS in a technical or business discipline: Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Computer Engineering, or related discipline.
- 7-9+ years of related experience within cybersecurity, information assurance or related field.
- Scripting experience is a plus.
- Experience managing and supporting system requirements analysis, design, and development activities.
- Experience with performing engineering analysis and issue resolution.
- Experience in specifying, collecting, processing and presenting information from potentially several disparate data sets, utilizing data science best practices
- Confident communicating actionable insights found within data sources, and generating supporting reports and dashboards
- Minimum DOD 8140/ DOD 8570 IAT Level II Certification
- Python would be nice to have.
Can apply to https://flashtg.com/flash-technology-careers
or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some of the benefits offered to Flash employees include:
401(k) with 6% company match - VESTS IMMEDIATELY
Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Life and Disability Insurance
Complimentary Identity Theft Protection
Tuition/ Certification Reimbursement
Paid Time Off