This position provides IT Hardware Deployment Services and support for new hardware systems, racks, equipment upgrade/refreshes/relocation, sustainment activities and system decommissioning at OCONUS and CONUS using a customer compliance process.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS:
• Deploying, sustaining, and decommissioning of hardware within the enterprise Data Center environment
• Supporting the pre-staging, transfer, and coordination of the shipment of equipment and materials
• Identifying materials needed to support Deployment Services activities, ensuring all equipment components are properly tagged with barcode and security label
• Supporting periodic property accountability inventory activities as needed
• Providing hardware information/updates for incorporation into the applicable System Security Plans (SSP)
• Verifying quantity of items listed in the list of material match quantity in the system design
• Providing a packing list for all boxes shipped to include factory express shipments
• Providing technical input for acquisitions documents to ensure compliance with customer policies
• Traveling to CONUS and OCONUS locations may be required
• Teaming with the Government to develop a proposed schedule for approved requirements
• Providing redlines updates to engineering drawings after each deployment as needed
• Coordinating/tracking delivery of installation material to include any documentation required
• Installing and testing hardware utilizing test plan and procedures
• Creating hardware/system test plans, procedures and reports for test activities for each new or upgraded systems
• Troubleshooting break/fix issues with equipment
1) Linux as primary and Windows server as secondary O/S
2) Virtualization skills, primarily using VMware
3) Networking experience, to include installation and configuration
4) Hardware installation and configuration experience
1) Microsoft Visio
3) Backup and Storage experience
Required Education & Related Experience:
A Bachelor's degree in a Qualified Engineering Field (see note 1) or a related discipline (see note 2) from an accredited college or university plus ten (10) years of system engineering experience
A High School diploma or GED plus fourteen (14) years of general system engineering experience (any Process area).
A Master's degree in a Qualified Engineering Field (see note 1) or a related discipline (see note 2) from an accredited college or university plus eight (8) years of system engineering experience
A PhD in a Qualified Engineering Field (see note 1) or a related discipline (see note 2) from an accredited college or university plus eight (8) years of system engineering experience
NOTE 1 - Examples of Qualified engineering fields include: Aeronautics, Biomedical, Chemical, Civil, Computer, Electrical, Environmental, Mechanical, Nuclear, Software, Systems and Engineering Management.
NOTE 2 - Examples of related disciplines include: Chemistry, Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, and Physics.
To qualify, candidate must also meet these basic qualifications:
• Must currently have and be able to maintain a TS/SCI Clearance with Poly
• One of the following DoD approved certifications is necessary to meet the category/level IAT-2 (DoD 8570) requirement for this position: Security+, GSEC, SSCP, CCNA-Security, CISA, CISSP (or Associate), CASP, GCIH, or GCED.
• Must possess the capability to perform associated work in and provide deliverables associated with ISO/IEC 15288 Agreement or Enterprise Process Areas; and ISO/IEC 15288 Project and Technical Process Areas.
• Must be available for on-call support and must be open to the possibility of travel (CONUS & OCONUS), anticipate less than 15%
Apply directly to https://flashtg.com/flash-technology-careers/
or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Generous Referral Bonuses!
Comprehensive Benefits Package!