for a Technical Team Lead II
available, Monday thru Friday.
TS/SCI with polygraph clearance
in order to be considered for the position.
DoD 8570 Information Assurance Category IAT Level II certification required.
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Function as the technical task leader, developing process frameworks and services that encompass technology & process;
As a Subject Matter Expert, help internal teams accelerate ITSM automation, application development, modernization, and integration through Agile & DevSecOps transformation, cloudnative application design & development, customer & user experience, modern software deployment techniques, test automation frameworks, open source management solutions, serverless computing and application performance management.
• Working with build and ops teams to automate tasks, integrate ML/AI to provide greater efficiency and reliability across traditional and cloud networks
• Actively explore novel and disruptive technologies, services and new technical partners with which to develop new value added services and capabilities
• Develop white papers and participate in customer outreach efforts which demonstrate the qualifications and value offerings provided by GDIT
• Represent Program in Customer Working Groups, deliver public briefings and presentations enhancing Program position as a thought leader in the Customer community
• Provides guidance and training to less experienced staff
• Maintains current knowledge of cloud service provider offerings.
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org or through our website at
Comprehensive Benefits Package!
Great Refferral Bonus Program!