|Interviewing for a Digital Services- Enterprise Management- Enterprise Tools- Automation Developer!
Day shift, Monday thru Friday.
Certification in compliance with the requirements of the DoD 8570 Information Assurance Category IAT Level II required.
Training for first 1-3 months on contract.
Must have TS/SCI and CURRENT POLYGRAPH!
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Participate in, developing process frameworks and services that encompass technology, & process
• As a Subject Matter Expert, help internal teams accelerate ITSM automation, application development, modernization, and integration through Agile & DevSecOps transformation, cloud-native application design & development, customer & user experience, modern software deployment techniques, test automation frameworks, open source management solutions, serverless computing and application performance management.
• Working with build and ops teams to automate tasks, integrate ML/AI to provide greater efficiency and reliability across traditional and cloud networks
• Provides guidance and training to less experienced staff
• Maintains current knowledge of cloud service provider offerings
• Participates in special projects as required
• Understanding of the Risk Management Framework (ICD 503) and successful experience obtaining Accreditation & Authorization of Agile / DevOps solutions with the DoD and IC environment is highly desired;
• Outstanding oral and written communications skills are required
• 3+ years Experience in application development and automation functions utilizing Python/Java, Ansible, web services (REST, gRPC, YAML/JSON)
• Knowledge and experience of Public Cloud
• Understanding of Linux, VM and container environments and utilities
• Strong desire to code, produce clean readable code, good understanding of CI/CD, open source systems and git repositories required
• Experience with Infrastructure-as-Code (IaC) concepts and scripting languages such as Powershell, Yaml, JSON, Terraform, etc
• Good understanding of change management principles
• Good understanding of security concepts, hardening of network and cloud infrastructure is a big plus
• Experience with Microsoft Active Directory, Quest ARS, VMware Automation, and ServiceNow a plus
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
• Firm knowledge of DoD/IC, Agile, DevOps, and Lean requirements, methodologies, and toolsets, and/or application development platforms;
• Ability to work collaboratively in a dynamic, unstructured environment is desired; ability to be a self-starter
Apply to https://flashtg.com/flash-technology-careers/ or send resume to email@example.com
Comprehensive Benefits Package!
Generous Referral Bonus Program!