Operations Center Watch Officer I
***Active TS/SCI with Polygraph Security Clearance Required**
Seeking Operations Center Watch Officers (OCWO) to support our Maryland customer.
Contract provides Orchestrated Solutions with the Configuration Planning, Mission Assurance, Metrics, RCA, Training and Certification, Mission Integration/Coordination, Service Management, and Service Desk.
- Provides support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of Information Technology (IT) systems and Operational Data Flows
- Manages IT system infrastructure and any processes related to these systems
- Provides support to IT systems and data flows including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the client/server/storage/network devices, etc
- Provides Tier 1 (Service Desk) and Tier 2 (Escalation) problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problems
- Provides support for the escalation and communication of status to agency management and internal customers
- Provides support for the dispatch system and hardware problems and remains involved in the resolution process
- Ability to follow established Standard Operation Procedures using UNIX and Windows operating systems
- Manages the daily activities of configuration and operation of IT systems
- Aids users in accessing and using IT systems
Minimum Qualifications for Watch Officers:
- Must possess and maintain an active TS/SCI with Polygraph.
- Possess 4 years’ experience supporting the IC as an analyst, service desk support, watch operations support, network operations, or related discipline
- OR possess an AA degree with two (2) years of experience working within the DoD or IC
- Willing to work 10 week, 12 hour rotating shift work to include weekends
- Ability to work with others in a high stress environment
- Mission versus technology focused
- Working knowledge of both Unix and Windows operating systems
Comprehensive Benefits Package!
Generous Referral Bonus Program!