The Refresh Manager is responsible for the management and deployment of
our worldwide technical modernization and hardware upgrades throughout the life of the contract.
Requires close coordination with Government personnel across the world as well as partner technical leadership.
• Strong project management experience with the ability to lead teams
• Demonstrated familiarity with planning small- and large-scale technical projects
• Ability to track and report status at an executive level, and assess, report, mitigate deployment risks
• Commitment to provide continuous process improvements and innovative solutions across the project.
• BS in a technical or business-related field or equivalent.
• 5 - 7 years' experience in project management.
• 3 - 5 years' experience in technology refresh leadership.
• A high level of oral and written communication skills in order to communicate effectively with the
Government and other stakeholders.
• Ability to travel worldwide for several weeks at a time.
• A Project Management Professional® (PMP®) certification.
U.S. Citizenship and and active DoD TS/SCI Polygraph security clearance based upon a SSBI
completed within the last 5 years. Must be willing to submit to a random polygraph.