Perform Enterprise Management Tools Engineering of the tools used to monitor and manage our enterprise networks including expertise to analyze hardware systems, hardware design, architecture, network design.
• Experience with Splunk, MicroFocus Network Node Manager (NNM), Operations Manager (OM), Operations Agent (OA), SiteScope (SIS), Reporter, Network Automation (NA) and Cloud Optimizer (CO), InMon Traffic Sentinel, and BMC Configuration Automation for Networks.
• Includes the duties associated with analyzing system requirements for monitoring the health of the tools, troubleshooting tools problems, adjusting thresholds, making required configuration changes, adding or deleting nodes/accounts/profiles, and monitoring tables/events/logs/maps.
• Strong experience in conducting site surveys, developing design packages, test packages, and configuration documentation.
• Solid experience with Brocade, Cisco and Juniper network routers and switches is desired.
• Experience in administering COTS monitoring tools is required.
• Experience in Linux or Windows server administration is highly desired.
Ten (10) years of related experience is required. Bachelor’s degree in Communications Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, Mathematics, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of additional engineering experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree.
Must have a TS/SCI with Polygraph Security Clearance!