Currently Interviewing for a System Engineer Senior IV
with a TS/SCI polygraph clearance!
Seeking a strong analytical and problem solving System Engineer with proven ability to multi-task and to prioritize rapidly-changing task assignments.
Shall have strong communication skills and the ability to work well independently and in a team environment.
• Develops and maintains code and associated test scripts to meet defined requirements.
• Supports the planning of systems and development deployments as well as responsible for meeting software compliance standards.
• Evaluates the interface between hardware and software, operational requirements and the characteristics of an overall system.
• Establishes and documents system parameters and formats, ensuring the hardware and software systems compatibility and coordinating and/or modifying systems parameters in terms of existing and projected computer capacity and capabilities.
• Revises existing systems, testing functionality of the system to correct deficiencies and maintain more effective data handling, data integrity, conversion, input requirements, and storage.
• Provide the documentation, testing and maintenance of system updates, modifications and configurations.
• Perform as a liaison with other business functions.
TOP SKILLS REQUIRED:
• Comfortable working in a fast paced and highly visible environment with the ability to work across branch and organizational lines.
One of the following: DoD approved certifications
is necessary to meet the category/level IAT-2 (DoD 8570) requirement for this position: Security+, GSEC, SSCP, CCNA-Security, CISA, CISSP (or Associate), CASP, GCIH, or GCED. **
Required Education & Experience
High School/GED +20years’ experience OR AA +15years’ experience OR BS + 12years’ experience OR MS + 10years’ experience OR Doctorate + 8years experience.
Comprehensive Benefits Package!
Generous Referral Bonuses!
Can also apply directly by sending resume to email@example.com or to https://flashtg.com/flash-technology-careers/