Interviewing now for a Technical Team Lead II
Day hours available, Monday thru Friday.
TS/SCI with polygraph clearance
in order to be considered for the position.
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Function as the technical task leader, developing process frameworks and services that encompass technology & process; As a Subject Matter Expert, help internal teams accelerate ITSM automation, application development, modernization, and integration through Agile & DevSecOps transformation, cloudnative application design & development, customer & user experience, modern software deployment techniques, test automation frameworks, open source management solutions, serverless computing and application performance management.
• Working with build and ops teams to automate tasks, integrate ML/AI to provide greater efficiency and reliability across traditional and cloud networks
• Actively explore novel and disruptive technologies, services and new technical partners with which to develop new value added services and capabilities
• Develop white papers and participate in customer outreach efforts which demonstrate the qualifications and value offerings provided by GDIT
• Represent Program in Customer Working Groups, deliver public briefings and presentations enhancing Program position as a thought leader in the Customer community
• Provides guidance and training to less experienced staff
• Maintains current knowledge of cloud service provider offerings.
Certification in compliance with the requirements of the DoD 8570 Information Assurance Category IAT Level II required.
(Level SWE1's are also welcome to apply.)
Must meet contract level requirements for appropriate position.
In addition BS in a related discipline, with a Technical Background, or equivalent work experience.
• 5+ years Experience in application development and automation functions utilizing Python/Java, Ansible, web services (REST, gRPC, YAML/JSON)
• Knowledge and experience of Public Cloud; Understanding of Linux, VM and container environments and utilities
• Strong desire to code, produce clean readable code, good understanding of CI/CD, open source systems and git repositories required
• Experience with Infrastructure-as-Code (IaC) concepts and scripting languages such as Powershell, Yaml, JSON, Terraform, etc
• Good understanding of change management principles and security concepts
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; Outstanding oral & written communications skills required
• Experience in directing program activities to meet client and organization work objectives and have served clients to coordinate activities, negotiate tasks, and solve problems
• In-depth knowledge/experience in applying service delivery business models and technologies to deliver successful outcomes that support and enhance customer mission capabilities
• Firm knowledge of DoD/IC, Agile, DevOps, and Lean requirements, methodologies, and toolsets, and/or application development platforms;
• Experience implementing hybrid cloud services
• Looking for a self-starter who is able to work collaboratively in a dynamic, unstructured environment.
Apply to email@example.com or through our website at
Comprehensive Benefits Package!
Great Refferral Bonus Program!