Annapolis Junction, MD!
Interviewing for IT Service Center -Tier 1 - Remote Support Representative
TS/SCI with POLYGRAPH
Swing Shift, Tuesday-Friday 12pm-8am
...(4 10-hour shifts)
Provides remote system administration support, system maintenance, and operation of Windows/Unix workstations.
Troubleshoots problems and applies resolutions remotely.
Resolves desktop problems and service requests such as software installs remotely using tools such as SMS, Remote Desktop Connection, Active Directory, etc.
A+ or Net+ Certification will be required by 5/1/20/
Must meet contract level requirements for appropriate position.
In addition, experience should include a minimum of 3 years of experience with technical background in diverse operating systems (Windows XP is a must), hardware platforms and software packages.
· Use/Knowledge of a Ticketing system, knowledge of Remedy is a plus
· Computer hardware architecture knowledge
· Must have software installation and troubleshooting experience
· Microsoft Exchange knowledge and troubleshooting
· Use/knowledge Microsoft Office Applications
· Use/knowledge of Active Directory
· Use/knowledge Network and Internet Applications and Protocols
· Must possess good communication and customer service skills.
· Candidate must be a team player and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
· Must be able to Multi-task and able to adapt to a dynamic work environment.
Apply to email@example.com or through our website at
Comprehensive Benefits Package!
Great Referral Bonus Program!