- This person will review existing processes, provide a gap analyses and work to improve, or establish new organizational processes.
- Work closely with key managers and stakeholders to promote cross-functional communication and build support for organizational objectives.
- Provide group facilitation, interviewing, training, and additional forms of knowledge transfer.
- Be the coordinator between customers and multiple project teams to ensure enterprise-wide integration of reengineering efforts and application of best practice
- May provide daily supervision and direction to other business reengineering specialists.
- Collect, record and transcribe data in support of identifying the root cause in performance shortfalls and use process improvement techniques to drive quality.
- Must be able to work in a team setting or independently.
- Clearly understand risks and make data-driven recommendations for program improvement.
- Excellent writing, editing, organizational skills and a strong attention to detail
Should have experience in organizational change management and process improvement, as well as possess the desire to support mission critical projects.
2 years of progressive experience in relevant areas including: strategic communications, data collection and analysis, and process improvement.
- Demonstrated experience in presenting data and/or analysis clearly and succinctly.
- Experience in development, implementation, and communication of strategies and initiatives to achieve objectives.
- Experience evaluating data and developing efficiencies to streamline processes.
- Demonstrated track record of reengineering business processes and driving adoption across an organization/department.
- Ability to create process flows using Visio
- Experience working on multiple concurrent projects
- Six Sigma (Green Belt)
Security Requirements: Must possess an active TS/SCI to be considered and a polygraph