Seeking a talented Information System Security Engineer IV to join the team! Located in Fort Meade, MD.
Must have an active TS/SCI w/ poly to join the Security Monitoring Team.
The ideal candidate will have a strong LINUX and WINDOWS as well as a networking background in support of implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of IT systems.
Will be required to provide day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all client problems, and provide support for the escalation and communication of status to agency management and internal customers.
*Candidate must have knowledge/experience and willing to learn PYTHON and BASH
The selected candidate must meet at least one of the following education requirements:
- (8) years of relevant experience and a Bachelor’s degree
- (6) years of relevant experience and a Master’s degree years of relevant experience and a Master’s degree
- (10) years of experience and an associate’s degreeyears of experience and an associate’s degree
- (12) years of experience and a high school diploma
In addition, the selected candidate shall be able to:
- Knowledge/Experience and willing to learn PYTHON and BASH
- Identify overall security requirements for the proper handling of data, and assist architects and system developers in the identification and implementation of appropriate information security;
- Enforce the design and implementation of trusted relationships among external systems and architectures;
- Provide PMO interface to Certification and Accreditation (C&A) organization;
- Provide guidance to development and operational efforts regarding information assurance (IA) functions, particularly those focusing on strategic planning, infrastructure protection, and defensive strategy;
- Contribute to the security planning, assessment, risk analysis, risk management, certification, and awareness activities for systems and networking operations;
- Advocate and recommend corporate solutions to resolve security requirements;
- Interact with customers, IT staff, and high-level corporate officers to define and achieve required IA objectives for the organization;
- Contribute in building security architecture; coordinate the integration of legacy systems;
- Contribute to the acquisition/RDT&E environment and build IA into the system deployed to operational environments;
- Monitor and suggest improvements to policy;
- Review certification and accreditation documentation;
- A working knowledge of following is required:
• System security design process
• Engineering life cycle
• Information domains
• Cross-domain solutions
• Identification, authentication and authorization
• System integration
• DCID 6/3
• Risk management & contingency planning
• Intrusion detection & incident handling
• Configuration control & change management
• Auditing, Certification and Accreditation (C&A) process,
• Principles of IA
• Security testing.
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
- Experience with PYTHON and BASH
- Bachelor's degree;
- Linux Systems administration experience;
- Experience with IBM Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS);
- Updating IAVA databases;
- Experience with virutal networking (ESXI, Vmware, Vsphere), switches and firewalls, IP protocols;
- Experience with Puppet.
- CISSP certification
Apply through our website at www.flashtg.com
or send resume to email@example.com.
Generous Referral Bonuses!