Senior System Engineer with Development Skills in Cloud or IaaS Environment
The position requires an active TS/SCI with Poly.
PThis position supports the Utility Cloud Computing Development and Support team with the deployment, configuration, and troubleshooting applications on Linux (predominantly CentOS).
The job focuses on the editing of code associated with OpenStack releases to government systems, and supports the sustainment team. In addition to Linux and CentOS, some work may involve Windows, UNIX or Solaris.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS:
-Edits code associated with OpenStack releases to government systems, and supports the sustainment team, primarily with Linux and CentOS. Develops IaaS OpenStack Utility Cloud using the following:
MVC - style website design
-Must demonstrate initiative to move beyond status quo, i.e. Recommending improvements and ways to optimize systems
1) Experience developing using Python, SQL, BASH
2) Experience with GIT, RPM/yum, DPKG/APT, Puppet
3) Experience with OpenStack, IaaS, Cloud Computing, and PKI
To qualify, candidate must also meet these basic qualifications:
• Must currently have and be able to maintain a TS/SCI Clearance with Poly
• One of the following DoD approved certifications is required to meet the category/level IAT-2 (DoD 8570) requirement for this position: Security+ CE, GSEC, CSA+, GICSP, SSCP, CCNA-Security, CISA, CISSP (or Associate), CCNP-Security, CASP CE, GCIH, or GCED
• Must be available for on-call support.
• Must be open to the possibility of travel (CONUS & OCONUS), anticipate less than 5%.
Required Education & Related Experience:
Either a Doctorate plus 4 years ,OR Master’s plus 6 years, OR Bachelor’s plus 8 years, Associate’s plus 10 years, OR H.S./GED plus 12 years .
1) In-depth Linux (CentOS) experience
2) Software Integration experience
3) System Administration and/or Networking skills
Can also apply through our website at www.flashtg.com or send resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Generous Referral Bonus Program!