Immediate need for a System Architect V in Columbia, MD.
Must have a TS/SCI with an active/current polygraph!
The developer will be responsible for integrating new solutions into existing cloud resources or off-premise infrastructure and evaluate impact to efficiently service changing business needs.
The SA will be responsible for all areas of infrastructure design, including: high availability engineering, infrastructure design, scalability engineering, infrastructure audit and best practice implementation, and security audit and remediation.
Knowledge and experience defining, designing, and building cloud systems for performance, resiliency, availability, and scale utilizing Application Program Interfaces;
- Experience with cloud platforms including AWS, OpenStack, Google or Azure,
- Experience using many of the most common cloud services (Compute, Storage, Memory, Networking, Load Balancing, DNS, Auto Scaling, Logging, Auditing, Key Management, Managed Databases;
- Ability to design and document architectures
- Experience managing software professionals
Development experience with both Linux and Windows environments,
- Familiarity with container managment systems (k8s, Docker, Open Shift)
- GitLab experience
- Experience with DevOps and CI/CD methodologies
- Amazon Cloudformation, Ansible, Chef, Docker
Minimum Education and Years of Experience:
BS and 12 years of exp or
AA and 15 years of exp or
MS and 12 yrs of exp
Apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
or submit resume to our career portal at https://flashtg.com/flash-technology-careers/ or www.flashtg.com.
Generous Referral Bonuses!
Comprehensive Benefits Package!