Interviewing NOW for a VMWare Server System Administrator III!
Must have a current/active TS/SCI with polygraph clearance
Day shift, Monday thru Friday.
Operational support of the server infrastructure not only at the assigned customer site, but also server environments at other support customer locations.
Monitoring of systems to ensure acceptable performance and customer accessibility.
Must respond to alerts from monitoring software, when necessary.
Must appropriate certification
in compliance with the requirements of the DoD 8570 Information Assurance Category IAT Level II.
Level 2's are also welcome to apply.
Must meet contract level requirements for appropriate position.
Experience should include a minimum of 4 years of experience plus a Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent experience.
Must be a team player and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
· VMWare system administration, preferably with knowledge of version 6.0, 6.5, or 6.7.
· Windows system administration with experience in Windows server 2016 and 2012 operating systems.
· Knowledge of the Service Now ticketing system.
· Knowledge of the DNS/DHCP service.
· Linux system administration, preferably with knowledge of RedHat versions 6 and 7, and/or CentOS version 6.x.
· Must be a problem solver who can be given a new requirement or situational problem and has the ability to engineer a solution.
Apply to email@example.com or through our website at
Comprehensive Benefits Package!
Generous Referral Bonuses!