Great Opportunity for an Administrative Training Specialist with excellent customer service skills and basic MS Office Suite experience.
Located in the Linthicum Heights, MD.
Must have an active TS/SCI security clearance and have a current polygraph.
Will take CCA's!
Prepare and maintain documents/files/folders.
Record and Maintain data records in Databases.
Prepare and maintain schedules.
Prepare and deliver briefings.
Initiate, track and conduct follow-up for tasking.
-print reports and other training documents in draft and final form using word processing software and/or other automated programs
- compile and assemble routine correspondence (such as student processing forms) and records.
- take meeting minutes, maintain action log and provide training support for conferences, seminar events, and user groups to include maintaining calendars, tracking and scheduling appointments
- assist the instructor with classroom equipment
-escort uncleared visitors and instructors
verify instructors/adjunct faculty needs
-schedule speaker for opening remarks
- verify course prerequisites are met
- create and print student sign-in sheets and rosters
- provide emergency roster and contact information to the appropriate office
- fax roster to external facilities if needed
- address student issues pre- course, during, and post-course
- send student welcome letters, kick-off letters and post-course material for platform training
- post course information on classroom doors
-ensure instructors are on key list
- document Non-NCS course completions
- process PEAK forms/evaluations
-enter student grades into ELM
- obtain and coordinate parking spaces for speakers/external instructors
-create, maintain and provide e-mail aliases to students for follow-up learning events and social networking
- notify appropriate facilities of large group activities/events (security, parking, food service)
-set-up classroom in accordance with instructor and student requirements
- reserve non-standard course audio/visual equipment
- schedule transportation for learning events
-virus scan unclassified files
- arrange for classroom cleaning
- sign-out pagers
-pull keys to open and secure rooms
- complete entrance and exit inspection forms for external instructors’ personal equipment
- send syllabi, student lists, and course information to briefers, instructors, and speakers
- collect course supply orders
- transport classified materials to and from classrooms in other buildings
- Minimum of 1 year experience participating in a synchronous learning environment
- Must have a TS/SCI clearance and have an active polygraph.
- Two (2) years in Microsoft Office Suite of products (e.g. Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Two (2) years of customer service skills/principles.
Generous Referral Bonus Program!
Comprehensive Benefits Package!