Logistician positions require TS/SCI with Polygraph Security Clearance!
New, 10-year contract located in Columbia, MD.
The Level 0 Logistician shall possess the following capabilities:
Supports property manager duties;
Completes monthly inventory reports per government guidelines;
Supports inventory control process to account for property received, shipped, excessed, moved or transferred;
Maintains the Defense Property Accountability System by providing entries for incoming property (Line Item Receiving Report), transferred property and excessed property;
May be required to respond to after-hours requests as required in a 24 x 7 environment or as needed to meet program SLAs.
• Supporting physical inventory of assets.
• Maintaining supply chain management and chain of custody for the life of all assets to help protect from the inadvertent purchase of counterfeit and/or illegally modified products.
• Supporting the acquisition, oversight, and tracking of hardware assets and materials and provide the activities necessary to operate and maintain hardware assets.
• Analyzing, model, and optimize logistics capabilities using advanced software which covers location of sites, allocation of resources, inventory placement and size, selection of transportation mode, freight consolidation, closed loop tours, dedicated opportunities, continuous moves, etc.
• Collecting, processing, and maintaining data for analysis.
• Implementing, monitoring, and adjusting solutions.
• Refining procedures for analysis.
• Assisting in the development of internal analysis tools.
• Communicating effectively with a wide variety of technical and non-technical audiences, including customers, vendors, team partners, and other staff members.
Minimum education and experience level: High school diploma or GED.
Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and preferably have experience with MS Project.
Must have experience with large scale enterprise IT contracts.
Level 1 position also available.
To apply you can also send resume directly to email@example.com. OR submit resume to portal at https://flashtg.com/flash-technology-careers/
Comprehensive Benefit Package!
Generous Referral Bonuses!