Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
Must currently hold a TS/SCI with Polygraph security clearance!
Day hours Monday thru Friday
Duties include but are not limited to:
Must have the following Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong understanding of Microsoft SCCM, developing and managing multiple collections and task sequences, and adapting to meet changing requirements
- Experience with Microsoft PowerShell scripting to perform software packaging, enterprise data queries, and sequenced operations across enterprise systems
- Development of enterprise standard Windows operating system for all supported hardware platforms, based on latest commercial release, and compliant with DISA STIG requirements
- Performing remote enterprise operating system upgrade and troubleshooting associated issues
- Independently provides technical interpretation and solutions in the management of networks, software, configurations, and architectures
- Troubleshoots system software specific issues
- Performs software installations and upgrades to operating systems and layered software packages
- Monitors and tunes the system to achieve optimum performance levels
- Understand basic concepts, assist in maintaining and developing the environment for hardware and software product build, staging, testing and integration
- Assist in defining and implementing hardware and software configuration management processes and procedures, such as creating product build scripts and procedures, and integrating those scripts with the hardware and software build process.
- BA/BS and 2+ years of experience OR equivalent combination of experience and education
- Integration testing, packaging and deployment of enterprise applications experience
- Familiarity with commercial web browser management and DISA STIG implementation
- Deployment experience of security patches for enterprise systems
- DoD 8570 Information Assurance Category IAT Level II. Security+ or higher cert required.
Can apply to https://flashtg.com/flash-technology-careers
or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some of the benefits offered to Flash employees include:
401(k) with 6% company match - VESTS IMMEDIATELY
Medical Insurance (with HSA and HRA options)
Life and Disability Insurance
Complimentary AURA Identity Theft Protection
Tuition Reimbursement (can be used for professional licenses and certificates)
Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick, and Holiday time)