Interviewing for System Administrator /Digital Services Print Team III!
TS/SCI with POLYGRAPH clearance necessary!
Monday thru Friday, Day hours.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Develops technical solutions for the management of networks, software, hardware, configurations, and architectures. Provides interpretation to systems matters that are moderately complex in nature
• Provides troubleshooting support for system hardware and software issues that are highly complex in scope
• Trains end users on the proper use of hardware and software. May train large groups of end users
• Performs advance software installations and upgrades to operating systems and layered software packages
• Applies advanced knowledge in monitoring and tuning the system to achieve optimum performance levels
• Provides guidance to less experienced personnel on workstation/server data integrity by implementing standard software and hardware solutions. May coach and review the work of less-experienced professionals. May serve as a team or task leader. (Not a people manager)
• Leads data/media recoverability by following a schedule of system backups and database archive operations
• Conducts advanced to complex hardware and software audits of workstations and servers to ensure compliance with established standards, policies, and configuration guidelines.
• Ensures that performance and security of computers meet the needs of network users. Uses extensive independent judgement and is unsupervised. Evaluates and assesses existing systems and plans long-term strategies.
• Recognized subject matter expert in job area typically through advanced education and work experience. Manages large projects with limited oversight from manager.
Must meet contract level requirements for appropriate position.
In addition, position requires a BA/BS & 2+ years experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
Experience should include:
• On call required for 24x7 support - Essential personnel
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Leadership skills to guide and mentor less experienced personnel
• Strong communications skills
• Ability to lead and work as part of a team.
Information Assurance Category IAT Level II. Security+, or higher cert required.
Can apply to https://flashtg.com/flash-technology-careers
or send resume to email@example.com.
Some of the benefits include:
401(k) with 6% company match - VESTS IMMEDIATELY
Life and Disability Insurance
Complimentary AURA Identity Theft Protection
Paid Time Off