Interviewing for Remote System Administrator /SME III!
TS/SCI with POLYGRAPH clearance necessary!
Monday thru Friday 10am-6pm
-Provides remote system administration support, system maintenance, and operation of Windows/Unix workstations.
-Troubleshoots problems and applies resolutions remotely.
-Resolves desktop problems and service requests such as software installs remotely using tools such as SMS, Remote Desktop Connection, Active Directory, etc.
+Training offered to those with the experience during the first several months on contract.
Must meet contract level requirements for appropriate position.
In addition, a minimum of 4 years of experience with technical background in diverse operating systems (Windows XP is a must), hardware platforms and software packages.
· Use/Knowledge of a Ticketing system, knowledge of Remedy is a plus
· Computer hardware architecture knowledge
· Must have software installation and troubleshooting experience
· Microsoft Exchange knowledge and troubleshooting
· Use/knowledge Microsoft Office Applications
· Use/knowledge of Active Directory
· Use/knowledge Network and Internet Applications and Protocols
· Must possess good communication and customer service skills.
· Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
· Must be able to Multi-task and adapt to a dynamic work environment.
A+/Net+, or higher cert required.
Can apply to https://flashtg.com/flash-technology-careers
or send resume to email@example.com.
Some of the benefits include:
401(k) with 6% company match - VESTS IMMEDIATELY
Life and Disability Insurance
Complimentary AURA Identity Theft Protection
Paid Time Off