Applications/Web Software Developer V
TS/SCI with active polygraph required!
The Applications/Web Software Developer develops and configures systems specifications that address business requirements and processes that fit within architecture standards.
What is required of an Applications/Web Software Developer on a day to day basis? There are quite a myriad of tasks and responsibilities, including but not limited to:
• Develops and maintains code and associated test scripts to meet defined requirements
• Supports the planning of systems and development deployments as well as responsible for meeting software compliance standards.
• Evaluates the interface between hardware and software, operational requirements, and the characteristics of an overall system.
• Establishes and documents system parameters and formats, ensuring the hardware and software systems compatibility, and coordinating and/or modifying system parameters in terms of existing and projected computer capacity and capabilities.
• Revises existing systems, testing functionality of the system to correct deficiencies and maintain more effective data handling, data integrity, conversion, input/output requirements, and storage.
• Provide the documentation, testing and maintenance of system updates, modifications, and configurations.
• Perform as a liaison with other business functions.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
Successful candidate must be able to communicate with systems analysts, engineers and programmers to get information on project limitations, performance requirements and interfaces.
• Must be comfortable working in a fast paced and highly visible environment with the ability to work across branch and organizational lines.
• AngularJS 6
• Amazon Web Services (S3, EC2, Cloudformation, Cloudfront)
• Experience utilizing and writing web services to ingest and export data in various formats
To qualify, you must also meet these basic qualifications:
• Active TS/SCI with Polygraph required to start.
• One of the following DoD approved certifications is necessary to meet the category/level IAT-2 (DoD 8570) requirement for this position: Security+, GSEC, SSCP, CCNA-Security, CISA, CISSP (or Associate), CASP, GCIH, or GCED.
Required Education & Experience: High School/GED with at least twenty (20) years of relevant experience. Associate degree with at least fifteen (15) years of relevant experience. Bachelor’s degree with at least ten (10) years of relevant experience.
Can apply to https://flashtg.com/flash-technology-careers
or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some of the benefits offered to Flash employees include:
401(k) with 6% company match - VESTS IMMEDIATELY
Medical Insurance (with HSA and HRA options)
Life and Disability Insurance
Complimentary AURA Identity Theft Protection
Tuition Reimbursement (can be used for professional licenses and certificates)
Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick, and Holiday time)