Senior System Administrator, Level IV
Must have current TS/SCI with active polygraph!
Seeking a System Administrator with (10) or more years’ experience as a System Administrator providing support for the implementation and maintenance of IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution.
- Experience installing, configuring, upgrading and migrating Office 365, Microsoft Windows 2012 R2 servers.
- Knowledge and experience with AZURE and Active Directory.
- Practical application and troubleshooting experience with systems that interface with Active Directory, Exchange and NetApp Tier 2&3 support in an enterprise level, globally distributed environment.
- Experience running scripts to manage/automate tasks related to Windows platforms.
- Experience with the deployment and maintenance of current and next generation Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) desktops.
- Customer support experience to include phone, email and in person contact as well as experience assisting end users with new desktop capabilities and/or software.
- Demonstrated aptitude for learning and rapidly mastering new applications and technology.
- Excellent organization and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work well both independently and in teams.
- Proven ability to multi-task and to prioritize rapidly-changing task assignments.
- Ability to resolve configuration and or logistical issues using technical problem-solving skills.
- Leadership skills to guide and mentor the work of less experienced personnel.
- Strong communication skills
- Strong personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Ability to lead and work as part of a team
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS: BA/BS (or equivalent experience), 15+ years of experience
Can apply to https://flashtg.com/flash-technology-careers
or send resume to email@example.com.
Some of the benefits offered to Flash employees include:
401(k) with 6% company match - VESTS IMMEDIATELY
Medical Insurance (with HSA and HRA options)
Life and Disability Insurance
Complimentary AURA Identity Theft Protection
Tuition Reimbursement (can be used for professional licenses and certificates)
Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick, and Holiday time)