TS/SCI with Polygraph security clearance REQUIRED
Flash Technology Group LLC provides exceptional technology, training, and security services to the US Government and Intelligence Community.
Some of the benefits offered to Flash employees include:
401(k) with 6% company match - VESTS IMMEDIATELY
Medical Insurance (with HSA and HRA options)
Life and Disability Insurance
Complimentary AURA Identity Theft Protection
Tuition Reimbursement (can be used for professional licenses and certificates)
Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick, and Holiday time)
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITES:
• Provides support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of Information Technology (IT) systems.
• Manages IT system infrastructure and any processes related to these systems. Provides support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for the client window server devices.
• Provides Tier 1 through Tier 3 problem identification, diagnosis, and resolution of problems.
• Candidate must be able to coordinate and partner with various work centers, network engineers/administrators, and customer organizations in the execution of daily tasks.
• Strong communication skills, as well as excellent teaming skills and a positive, customer-focused attitude.
•Must be well versed in Advanced Windows system administration with a high level of VMWare proficiency.
•Experience loading ESXi hosts, Building/Upgrading/Patching VMWare clusters and VMWare performance tuning/troubleshooting.
•Advanced Tier III resolutions for complex customer issues.
•Administration support for Tiers 1-4 (Windows, Windows Server, and VMWare).
•Exchange, Powershell or other scripting /coding languages.
•Linux and VDI is a plus
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Master's degree and 6 years’ experience, Bachelor's Degree and 8 years’ experience, Associate's Degree and 10years experience, or High School Grad and 12 years’ experience in System Administration.
• One of the following DoD approved certifications is required to meet the category/level IAT-2 (DoD 8570) requirement for this position. Security+, GSEC, SSCP, CCNA-Security, CISA, CISSP (or Associate), CASP, GSIH, or GCED. Training and Certification provided for applicants meeting the above requirements
• Must possess an ACTIVE TS/SCI with POLYGRAPH CLEARANCE
Apply to email@example.com or through our website at