Flash Technology Group is seeking a strong analytical and problem solving Senior System Engineer with proven ability to multi-task and to prioritize rapidly-changing task assignments.
• Provides assistance in all aspects of system management from design through implementation.
• Maintenance and upgrading of existing Applications.
• Specifications and related documents and implements communication requirements to support the distributed functionality of an environment.
• Analyze application characteristics, troubleshoots problems and recommends modifications to application components.
• Experience installing, configuring, upgrading and migrating Microsoft Windows 2012 R2 servers.
• Practical application and troubleshooting experience with systems that interface with Active Directory, Exchange and NetApp Tier 2&3 support in an enterprise level, globally distributed environment.
• Experience running scripts to manage/automate tasks related to Windows platforms.
• Experience with the deployment and maintenance of current and next generation Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) desktops.
• Customer support experience to include phone, email and in person contact as well as experience assisting end users with new desktop capabilities and/or software.
• Demonstrated aptitude for learning and rapidly mastering new applications and technology.
• Successful candidate will have demonstrated experience with visualization concepts, understands architecture, Identity Governance and Administration (IGA), and has an understanding of Rest API, JMS messaging services. Knowledge of identity management tools is a plus.
• PowerShell scripting
• GPO/Admin Design
• Cloud Computing (AZURE)
• Experience with cloud/server/network implementation and with Cloud infrastructure Services or Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) support.
• Bachelors Degree or equivalent combination of education/experience.
• Fifteen (15) or more years engineering experience in the design, development and implementation of software development tools to include developing and testing software solutions; analyzing system performance standards, analyzing systems flow, data usage and work processes; conferring with users and management to derive system requirements; problem investigation and resolution.
• Engineering experience with Microsoft Active Directory to include: Granting privileged Access, Configuring Active Directory Services (ADDS), Group Policy, Objects, Domain Name System (DNS), Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP), File Sharing services, Active roles Server (ARS).
• Experience providing Tier 3 support in an enterprise level, globally distributed environment. Experience creating quality Detailed Design documents, Test Plans, Implementation Plans and Standard Operating Procedures. Demonstrated aptitude for learning and rapidly mastering new applications and technology.
• Must currently have and be able to maintain a TS/SCI Clearance with Poly
• One of the following DoD approved certifications is necessary to meet the category/level IAT-2 (DoD 8570) requirement for this position: Security+, GSEC, SSCP, CCNA-Security, CISA, CISSP (or Associate), CASP, GCIH, or GCED. .
Apply directly to https://flashtg.com/flash-technology-careers/
or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Generous Referral Bonuses!
Comprehensive Benefits Package!