Currently interviewing for a Windows System Engineer IV
The position requires an active TS/SCI with current Polygraph.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provides support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of Information Technology (IT) systems.
• Manages IT system infrastructure and any processes related to these systems. Provides support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for the client window server devices.
• Provides Tier 1 through Tier 3 problem identification, diagnosis, and resolution of problems.
• Candidate must be able to coordinate and partner with various work centers, network engineers/administrators, and customer organizations in the execution of daily tasks.
• Strong communication skills, as well as excellent teaming skills and a positive, customer-focused attitude.
Well versed in Advanced Windows system administration and VMWare System.
- Advanced Tier III resolutions for complex customer issues.
- Administration support for Tiers 1-4 (Windows, Windows Server, and VMWare).
-- Exchange, Powershell or other scripting /coding languages, Linux and VDI is a plus
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• MS and 6 years’ experience, BS and 8 years’ experience, AA and 10 years experience, or High School Grad and 12 years’ experience in System Administration.
• One of the following DoD approved certifications
is required to meet the category/level IAT-2 (DoD 8570) requirement for this position. Security+, GSEC, SSCP, CCNA-Security, CISA, CISSP (or Associate), CASP, GSIH, or GCED. Training and Certification provided for applicants meeting the above requirements
• Must possess an ACTIVE TS/SCI with POLYGRAPH CLEARANCE!
Can also apply through our website at https://flashtg.com/flash-technology-careers/
Or send resume directly to email@example.com.
Generous Referral Bonus Program!
Comprehensive Benefits Package!