Interviewing for a Data Center Networks- Senior Network Engineer III!
Must have TS/SCI with CURRENT polygraph
to be considered for the position.
Design/implement/migrate clients' private and hybrid data center environments
- Contribute to data center design being mindful of physical servers, virtualization, storage, data protection, and HCI
- Validate SOWs (w/ a mind for scope, boundaries, assumptions, etc.)
- Collaborate w/ project manager to coordinate schedule
- Contribute to disaster recovery solution design/planning
- Contribute new documentation and edit existing documentation as it pertains to data center operations
- Keep project stakeholders abreast of updates and issues
- Cultivate industry/solution provider certifications as needed
- Be mindful of future service opportunities based on client needs
- Configure VMware products (i.e. vSphere,)
- Experience working in cloud (private/hybrid) environments, especially Azure
- Experience with FEX, Spine leaf technology
- Experience supporting Cisco, Dell, and/or HP servers
- Experience supporting Hyperconverged infrastructures
- Experience deploying and troubleshooting datacenter technologies
- Experience planning disaster recovery, storage, and backup solutions
- Experience communicating and collaborating in a team setting
- Experience design/deploying/implementing data centers
- Ability to act in a client/customer-facing capacity
Must meet contract level requirements for appropriate position.
In addition, 5 years of experience with background in design and development of network data center infrastructure networks.
Must be an engineer that is capable of supporting both boundary services and performance analytics.
Candidate shall have appropriate certification in compliance with the requirements of the DoD 8570 Information Assurance Category IAT Level II.
Level 2's are also welcome to apply.
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org or through our website at https://flashtg.com/flash-technology-careers/.
Generous Bonus Program!
Comprehensive Benefits Package!