- Develops or Maintains Security Certification Service for our Information Technology (IT) Refresh and Reset Program in accordance with contractual requirements. Reviews and evaluates complex customer Security Issues and implements corrective action as needed. Interfaces with customers, various locations and vendors, to resolve Security problems and provide information on containment or resolution.
- Ensures that problems have been properly identified and solutions will satisfy the user's requirements.
- Develops and maintains Splunk dashboards and possible back end Splunk tie into other tools and services.
- BS in technical related discipline from an accredited college or university or equivalent is required. 3 years of additional Information Technology or Engineering experience may be substituted for a Bachelor's degree.
- Experience in Security Solutioning in a customer service arena including knowledge of Intrusion Detection/Intrusion Prevention.
- Cyber and/or IT certifications such as Security + CE, Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) or CASP for 8570 compliance required.
- Expertise providing strong written and verbal communication conveying solutions and best practices required.
Security Requirements: Must possess an active TS/SCI with polygraph to be considered.