Web Designer II's needed with active TS/SCI polygraph clearance!
Seeking a hardworking, self-motivated individual to support the implementation, troubleshooting, and maintenance of IT systems.
Shall have experience in building and maintaining Web applications/software both physical and virtual.
An understanding of Cloud Computing is necessary.
Web Designer II position will provide support in a fast paced, highly visible and customer facing environment providing technical guidance/recommendations in accordance with customer requirements to include:
• Provide assistance in all aspects of Web management from design through implementation.
• Maintenance and upgrading of existing Applications.
• Specifications and related documents and implements communication requirements to support the distributed functionality of an environment.
• Analyze application characteristics, troubleshoots problems and recommends modifications to application components.
• Patching maintenance.
TOP SKILLS REQUIRED:
Must be able to communicate with system analysts, engineers and programmers to get information on project limitations, performance requirements and interfaces.
• Must be well versed in Cloud Computing.
• Managing Database Experience (Dynamo, Mongo, RDS, MySQL).
• Understanding and knowledge of Section 508 Compliance topics.
• Experience in utilizing and writing web services to ingest and export data in various formats.
ADDITIONAL/NICE TO HAVE SKILLS:
• CI/CD Pipeline
• Docker and containerization technologies
• MEAN Stack
Required Education & Experience
High School/GED +4years’ experience
AA +2years’ experience.
Can also apply through our website
at https://flashtg.com/flash-technology-careers/. Or send resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Generous Referral Bonuses!
Comprehensive Benefits Package!