|Interviewing for a Digital Services- Enterprise Management- Enterprise Tools- Automation Developer!
Day shift, Monday thru Friday
MUST be able to complete training for first 1-3 months on contract.
Must have TS/SCI and CURRENT POLYGRAPH!
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Participate in, developing process frameworks and services that encompass technology, & process
• As a Subject Matter Expert, help internal teams accelerate ITSM automation, application development, modernization, and integration through Agile & DevSecOps transformation, cloud-native application design & development, customer & user experience, modern software deployment techniques, test automation frameworks, open source management solutions, serverless computing and application performance management.
• Working with build and ops teams to automate tasks, integrate ML/AI to provide greater efficiency and reliability across traditional and cloud networks
• Provides guidance and training to less experienced staff
• Maintains current knowledge of cloud service provider offerings
• Participates in special projects as required
• Understanding of the Risk Management Framework (ICD 503) and successful experience obtaining Accreditation & Authorization of Agile / DevOps solutions with the DoD and IC environment is highly desired;
• Outstanding oral and written communications skills are required
Certification in compliance with the requirements of the DoD 8570 Information Assurance Category IAT Level II required.
(Level SWE0's are also welcome to apply.)
Must meet contract level requirements for appropriate position. Bachelor’s Degree in a related discipline, with a Technical Background, or equivalent work experience.
• 3+ years Experience in application development and automation functions utilizing Python/Java, Ansible, web services (REST, gRPC, YAML/JSON)
• Knowledge and experience of Public Cloud
• Understanding of Linux, VM and container environments and utilities
• Strong desire to code, produce clean readable code, good understanding of CI/CD, open source systems and git repositories required
• Experience with Infrastructure-as-Code (IaC) concepts and scripting languages such as Powershell, Yaml, JSON, Terraform, etc
• Good understanding of change management principles
• Good understanding of security concepts, hardening of network and cloud infrastructure is a big plus
• Experience with Microsoft Active Directory, Quest ARS, VMware Automation, and ServiceNow a plus
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
• Firm knowledge of DoD/IC, Agile, DevOps, and Lean requirements, methodologies, and toolsets, and/or application development platforms;
• Ability to work collaboratively in a dynamic, unstructured environment is desired; ability to be a self-starter
Apply to https://flashtg.com/flash-technology-careers/ or send resume to email@example.com
Comprehensive Benefits Package!
Generous Referral Bonus Program!