- Installing, operating, Maintaining, repairing and modifying end user devices such as personal computers, thin-clients, network interface cards, phones, monitors, printers, telephones, printers, pagers, and radios.
- Performing a variety of maintenance and technical support on devices, integrated systems and subsystems, and install/configure software at customer and/or field locations.
- Troubleshooting and solving technical issues related to end user equipment hardware and software
- Ensuring customer satisfaction is achieved.
Minimum education and experience level: High school/GED and a minimum of four (4) years of experience.
Equivalent education and experience: Associate’s degree and two (2) years of experience.
- Security + Cert
- Ability to provision/enroll Smartphone devices after receiving training
- Highly skilled in installing, repairing and troubleshooting hardware and peripherals
- Demonstrate ability to read and understand technical manuals and schematics
- Expertise in Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access)
- Able to manage time and priorities effectively
- Able to work efficiently with minimal supervision
- Proficient in working with end-users remotely
- Familiar with Active Directory security and policies
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Outstanding communication skills to relate with team members and support workers
DoD 8570 IAT Level 1 Certification required.
Can apply here or send resume to email@example.com
or apply through website at https://flashtg.com/flash-technology-careers/.
Generous Referral Bonus Program!
Generous Benefits Package!