|Telephone System Administrator II/III needed in Columbia, MD!
Required Clearance: Candidate must have a TS/SCI with polygraph clearance. Will take CCA's.
- Installing, operating, maintaining, repairing and modifying end user devices such as personal computers, thin-clients, network interface cards, phones, monitors, printers, telephones, printers, pagers, and radios.
- Performing a variety of maintenance and technical support on devices, integrated systems and subsystems, and install/configure software at customer and/or field locations.
- Troubleshooting and solving technical issues related to end user equipment hardware and software
- Ensuring customer satisfaction is achieved.
Required Skills, Experience, and Education:
Minimum education and experience level: High School/GED with seven (7) years of experience. Equivalent education and experience: Associate’s degree and five (5) years of experience.
- Highly skilled in installing, repairing and troubleshooting computer hardware and peripherals. Well-versed in installing windows, software, applications, antivirus and patches
- Demonstrated ability to read and understand technical manuals and schematics
- Expertise in Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access)
- Able to manage time and priorities effectively
- Able to work efficiently with minimal supervision
- Proficient in working with end-users remotely
- Demonstrated expertise in Microsoft Windows 7 and 10
- Familiar with Active Directory security and policies
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Must be able to drive company vehicle.
- Must be available to work an 8 hour shift between the hours of 6am-6pm, as determined by management.
Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
The usual and customary methods of performing the job's functions require the following physical demands: significant lifting, carrying, pushing, and/or pulling; some stooping, kneeling, crouching, and/or crawling; periodic work in tight areas
Required Clearance: Candidate must have a TS/SCI polygraph clearance
Desired: DoD 8570 IAT Level 1 certification or MTA.