Fully Cleared Continual Service Improvement Specialist for a new contract!
Must currently have a TS/SCI with Polygraph Security Clearance.
DUTIES of Specialist:
Will review existing processes, provide a gap analysis, and work to improve or establish new organizational processes.
•Work closely with key managers and stakeholders to promote cross-functional communication and build support for organizational objectives.
•Provide group facilitation, interviewing, training, and additional forms of knowledge transfer.
•Be the coordinator between customers and multiple project teams to ensure enterprise-wide integration of re-engineering efforts and application of best practice.
•Collect, record and transcribe data in support of identifying the root cause in performance shortfalls and use process improvement techniques to drive quality.
•Must be able to work in a team setting or independently.
•Clearly understand risks and make data-driven recommendations for program improvement.
- Excellent writing, editing, organizational skills and a strong attention to detail.
• Should have experience in organizational change management and process improvement, as well as possess the desire to support mission critical projects.
• 2 years of progressive experience in relevant areas including: strategic communications, data collection and analysis, and process improvement.
• Demonstrated experience in presenting data and/or analysis clearly and succinctly.
• Experience in development, implementation, and communication of strategies and initiatives to achieve objectives.
• Experience evaluating data and developing efficiencies to streamline processes.
• Demonstrated track record of reengineering business processes and driving adoption across an organization/department.
•Ability to create process flows using Visio
•Experience working on multiple concurrent projects
Apply directly to https://flashtg.com/flash-technology-careers/
or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Generous Referral Bonuses!
Competitive Benefits Package!