- Responsible for developing and maintaining configuration management tools and supporting configuration identification, control, reporting, release and delivery of products and systems.
- Perform configuration management and release engineering tasks to ensure new product operating parameters are documented, comply with standards and are logistically sustainable.
- Responsible for designing, developing, automating and maintaining productivity tools.
- Design and implement build procedures to aid in product creation and use. The development of internal configuration standards and training others to use configuration management tools may also be required.
- Maintain and update processes and procedures to support the software build process
- Exercise creative thinking and ideation to advance business performance
- Deliver innovative, flexible, integrated solutions to meet customer and changing business needs
- Comply with all customer policies and procedures.
- Creates and maintains CM process, best practice and policy documents to ensure CM rigor and improve efficiency.
- Coordinates, records and documents activities of the Configuration Control Board (CCB).
- High School and 5 years of customer service or Bachelor's degree and one year of Configuration Management experience.
- Candidate must obtain/maintain a Security + IAT II 8570 certification within 180 days of starting.