Annapolis Junction, MD!
Interviewing for IT Service Center -Tier 1 - Remote Support
TS/SCI with POLYGRAPH
Provides remote system administration support, system maintenance, and operation of Windows/Unix workstations.
Troubleshoots problems and applies resolutions remotely.
Resolves desktop problems and service requests such as software installs remotely using tools such as SMS, Remote Desktop Connection, Active Directory, etc.
(A+ or Net+ Certification will be required by 5/1/20)
Early Day Shift, including Saturdays;Saturday, and 3 other days, 4 10-hour shifts, 6am-4pm
Must meet contract level requirements for appropriate position.
In addition, experience should include a minimum of 3 years of experience with technical background in diverse operating systems (Windows XP is a must), hardware platforms and software packages.
· Use/Knowledge of a Ticketing system, knowledge of Remedy is a plus
· Computer hardware architecture knowledge
· Must have software installation and troubleshooting experience
· Microsoft Exchange knowledge and troubleshooting
· Use/knowledge Microsoft Office Applications
· Use/knowledge of Active Directory
· Use/knowledge Network and Internet Applications and Protocols
· Must possess good communication and customer service skills.
· Candidate must be a team player and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
· Must be able to Multi-task and able to adapt to a dynamic work environment.
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org or through our website at
Comprehensive Benefits Package!
Great Referral Bonus Program!