Interviewing now for a Symantec Blue Coat Web Proxy Engineer III
Immediate day hours available, Monday thru Friday.
Must have a current/active TS/SCI with polygraph clearance
in order to be considered for the position.
Role requires a technically savvy consultant who can troubleshoot existing complex Blue Coat implementations and lead in the design and implementation of new enterprise-wide or global Blue Coat product deployments.
A deep technical understanding of Blue Coat Application Delivery Network technology pillars including Visibility, Acceleration, and Security solutions. Products include ProxySG, ProxyAV, and PacketShaper appliances; SGOS, Director, Reporter, IntelligenceCenter, WebFilter, and PolicyCenter software solutions..
• Act as technical SME when working with program engineering customers
• Assist with Blue Coat capacity plans
• Assist Blue Coat customer support in managing and solving critical customer escalations
• Assist in monitoring, configuration changes, and software updates
• Analyze and evaluate anomalous network and system activity
• Strong understanding of enterprise and global strategies and technical challenge
• Assist in troubleshooting and problem solving a variety of security-related network issues
• Coordinate requirements with users and suppliers
• Assist to optimize proxy solutions.
• Assists with training other employees on a periodic basis
• Eagle Alliance’s engineering and management team will have access to phone support 24x7, 365 days a year via a local telephone number.
Must meet contract level requirements for appropriate position.
In addition, experience should include a minimum of 7 yrs related experience OR equivalent combination of experience and education
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering is preferred (5 additional years of network engineering experience may be substituted for a degree).
Apply to email@example.com or through our website at
Comprehensive Benefits Package!
Great Referral Bonus Program!