Operations Center Watch Officer I
***Active TS/SCI with Polygraph Required**
Seeking an Operations Center Watch Officer (OCWO) to support our Maryland customer.
The purpose of this contract is to provide Orchestrated Solutions with the Configuration Planning, Mission Assurance, Metrics, RCA, Training and Certification, Mission Integration/Coordination, Service Management, and Service Desk.
- Provides support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of Information Technology (IT) systems and Operational Data Flows
- Manages IT system infrastructure and any processes related to these systems
- Provides support to IT systems and data flows including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the client/server/storage/network devices, etc
- Provides Tier 1 (Service Desk) and Tier 2 (Escalation) problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problems
- Provides support for the escalation and communication of status to agency management and internal customers
- Provides support for the dispatch system and hardware problems and remains involved in the resolution process
- Ability to follow established Standard Operation Procedures using UNIX and Windows operating systems
- Manage the daily activities of configuration and operation of IT systems
- Aid users in accessing and using IT systems
- Must possess and maintain an active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Possess Four (4) years’ experience supporting the IC as an analyst, service desk support, watch operations support, network operations, or related discipline
- OR possess an Associate's degree with two (2) years of experience working within the DoD or IC
- Willing to work 10 week, 12 hour rotating shift work to include weekends
- Ability to work with others in a high stress environment
- Mission versus technology focused
- Working knowledge of both Unix and Windows operating systems
Comprehensive Benefits Package!
Generous Referral Bonus Program!