VTC Engineer openings!
Must have an Active TS/SCI with polygraph! Will consider candidates with an active TS/SCI clearance, if willing to take a polygraph.
Fort Jackson, South Carolina.
Contract provides DoDIIS (Department of Defense Intelligence Information System) customers worldwide with an Enterprise Service Operation Center consisting of Self-Help Knowledge Portals, remote Service Desk resolution support, and in-field customer engagement support.
OC will be the first point of contact for IT problem resolutions helping to increase user satisfaction, reduce resolution time, and consolidate and standardize remote and in-field customer support at the enterprise level.
Position description- VTC Engineer
Will be responsible for engineering, installing, fixing, and programing a wide variety of video display equipment to include video feed devices, channel and layout controls, cameras, microphones, audio and video display components, playback, recording, and duplication devices.
Provide standard operating procedures describing how to access and use video display systems.
Maintains and enhances customer services by organizing and evaluating service and delivery systems, and procedures.
Works with other team members to promote a high morale environment that is fun and fast-paced.
Works well within a team.
Collaboration, constructive criticism, and peer review are key components of the group dynamic.
Essential job functions
• Promotes a positive and respectful workplace
• Handles customer escalations and works as a liaison with government/client officials
• Provides polite and customer friendly service support to client and team
• Possesses current working knowledge of AV components, equipment, and configuration software.
Familiar with equipment from the following manufacturers
Familiar with software platforms/tools/concepts
- Red/Black separation
- Customer service skills
- Audio / DSP configuration
- Control System Programming
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Visio
- AV Systems design
- AV Systems troubleshooting
- Gain structure
- User Experience (UX) design
- Graphic design
- Serial & IP communications and protocols
• BA or equivalent + 6 yrs related experience, or MA + 4 yrs related experience
• Active TS/SCI clearance with poly required
• Must hold technical certification to meet 8570 IAT II
• Supervisor or lead experience is desired
Sometimes Travel may be requested
Can apply directly to email@example.com
or apply through website at www.flashtg.com.
Comprehensive Benefits Package!
Generous Referral Bonus Program!