Application/Web Software Developer IV needed with active TS/SCI polygraph clearance!
Develops and configures systems specifications that address business requirements and processes that fit within architecture standards.
Responsibilities, including but not limited to
• Develops and maintains code and associated test scripts to meet defined requirements
• Supports the planning of systems and development deployments as well as responsible for meeting software compliance standards.
• Evaluates the interface between hardware and software, operational requirements, and the characteristics of an overall system.
• Establishes and documents system parameters and formats, ensuring the hardware and software systems compatibility, and coordinating and/or modifying system parameters in terms of existing and projected computer capacity and capabilities.
• Revises existing systems, testing functionality of the system to correct deficiencies and maintain more effective data handling, data integrity, conversion, input/output requirements, and storage.
• Provide the documentation, testing and maintenance of system updates, modifications, and configurations.
• Perform as a liaison with other business functions.
TOP SKILLS REQUIRED:
Successful candidate must be able to communicate with systems analysts, engineers and programmers to get information on project limitations, performance requirements and interfaces.
• Must be comfortable working in a fast paced and highly visible environment with the ability to work across branch and organizational lines.
• AngularJS 6
• Amazon Web Services (S3, EC2, Cloudformation, Cloudfront)
• Experience utilizing and writing web services to ingest and export data in various formats
Must also meet these basic qualifications:
• Active TS/SCI with Polygraph required to start.
• One of the following
DoD approved certifications is necessary to meet the category/level IAT-2 (DoD 8570) requirement for this position: Security+, GSEC, SSCP, CCNA-Security, CISA, CISSP (or Associate), CASP, GCIH, or GCED
Required Education & Experience:
Associates + 10 years’ experience OR Bachelors + 8 years’ experience OR Masters + 6 years’ experience OR Doctorate + 4 year experience.
Can also apply through our website at https://flashtg.com/flash-technology-careers/. Or send resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Generous Referral Bonuses! Comprehensive Benefits Package!