Level 3 System Administrator (SA)
TS/SCI with Polygraph Required!
- Provide Tier I (Help Desk) and Tier 2 (Escalation) problem identification. diagnosis and resolution of problems
- Provide support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the client/server/storage/network devices, mobile devices, etc.
- Provide support for the escalation and communication of status to agency management and internal customers
- Optimize system operations and resource utilization, and perform system capacity analysis and planning
- Provide in-depth experience in trouble-shooting IT systems
- Provide detailed analysis and feedback to agency management and internal customers for escalated tickets
- Provide support for the dispatch system and hardware problems and remains involved in the resolution process
- Configure and manage UNIX and Windows (or other applicable) operating systems and instatls/loads operating system software, troubleshoot, maintain integrity of and configure network components, along with implementing operating systems enhancements to improve reliability and performance
- Support the design of systems, mission architecture and associated hardware
- Possess a working knowledge and understanding of system administration interdependencies as part of the Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Analyze and resolve complex problems associated with server hardware, applications and software integration
Fifteen (15) years experience as a SA in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required.
BS in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of additional SA experience may be substituted for a BS.
Can apply to https://flashtg.com/flash-technology-careers
or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some of the benefits offered to Flash employees include:
401(k) with 6% company match - VESTS IMMEDIATELY
Medical Insurance (with HSA and HRA options)
Life and Disability Insurance
Complimentary AURA Identity Theft Protection
Tuition Reimbursement (can be used for professional licenses and certificates)
Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick, and Holiday time)