Interviewing for an Information Systems Security Engineeer/ ISSE, Level II.
TS/SCI with POLYGRAPH clearance necessary!
Day hours, M-F.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Conduct technical evaluation of information system design, focusing on information security aspects and accreditation
• Utilize various information system inspection tools to audit systems, analyze potential vulnerabilities and identify mitigation approaches to support
• Perform vulnerability/risk assessment analysis to support accreditation and other program protection activities
• Prepare and review program documentation to include Risk Assessment Reports, Accreditation Packages, and security policy guides
• Coordinate with external organizations and guide accreditation packages through the customer process
• Review requests for software installation and conduct technical risk assessment on implementation of the software
• Work closely with system administrators to validate patching, AV definitions and other security tools are updated/not vulnerable
• Coordinate and track security action requests and status
• Assist contractors with system designs to incorporate appropriate security features, conduct pre- accreditation inspections, and provide assistance in preparation of accreditation documents
• Conduct periodic assessments of contractor facilities to ensure compliance with security requirements tailoring requirements as needed
• Assist customer staff with resolving any operational security issues involving supporting contractors
• Maintain operational security posture for the program
• Conduct weekly auditing requirements and analyze results
Must meet contract level requirements for appropriate position.
In addition, position requires Seven (7) years of experience as an ISSE on programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity required.
BS in Computer Science, Information Assurance, Information Security System Engineering, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
DoD 8570 compliance with IASAE Level 2 is required.
Four (4) years of ISSE experience may be substituted for a Bachelor's degree.
Experience should include:
• On call required for 24x7 support - Essential personnel
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Leadership skills to guide and mentor less experienced personnel
Can apply to https://flashtg.com/flash-technology-careers
or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some of the benefits include:
401(k) with 6% company match - VESTS IMMEDIATELY
Life and Disability Insurance
Complimentary AURA Identity Theft Protection
Paid Time Off