Linux System Administrator III
TS/SCI with active polygraph required!
Seeking a Systems Administrator with a minimum of five (5) years of progressively responsible experience in Linux Systems Administration.
Provides support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of Information Technology (IT) systems.
Provide support to IT systems including day-to-day operations (Tier 1 / 3), problem identification, diagnosis and resolution), installing and maintaining operating systems, configuring and installing hardware/software, troubleshooting, and sustaining the operational health of the infrastructure.
Respond to customer calls and requests as well as assist with infrastructure changes and other duties/assignments as they arrive.
Heterogeneous environment so knowledge of Windows, VMWare and Networking a plus.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
• Experience in LINUX system administration, including installing and maintaining operating systems, configuring and installing hardware/software utilizing monitoring technologies, troubleshooting, and sustaining the operational health of the infrastructure.
• Cent OS 7/8 server builds/management
• Yum/Spacewalk/RedHat satellite server, repository builds/management
• Kickstart/Satellite builds/management
• LDAP / Central Authentication/Centrify
• NFS share builds/management
• Linux/Windows directory management
• Ability to troubleshoot and analyze Linux systems and networks efficiently
• Master’s Degree and 3 year of experience, Bachelor's Degree and 5 years' of experience, Associate Degree and 7 years’ experience or High School Grad and 9 years’ experience in System Administration.
• One of the following DoD approved certifications is required to meet the category/level IAT-2 (DoD 8570) requirement for this position. Security+, GSEC, SSCP, CCNA-Security, CISA, CISSP (or Associate), CASP, GSIH, or GCED.
• Must possess an ACTIVE TS/SCI CLEARANCE with POLYGRAPH
• Extensive knowledge of Centrify
• Knowledge of ACAS scans and STE/STN requirements
• Knowledge of RedHat 8 and RedHat satellite server
Can apply to https://flashtg.com/flash-technology-careers
or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some of the benefits offered to Flash employees include:
401(k) with 6% company match - VESTS IMMEDIATELY
Medical Insurance (with HSA and HRA options)
Life and Disability Insurance
Complimentary AURA Identity Theft Protection
Tuition Reimbursement (can be used for professional licenses and certificates)
Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick, and Holiday time)