Interviewing for a Data Center Networks- Senior Network Engineer III!
Must have TS/SCI with CURRENT polygraph
to be considered for the position.
Design/implement/migrate clients' private and hybrid data center environments
- Contribute to data center design being mindful of physical servers, virtualization, storage, data protection, and HCI
- Validate SOWs (w/ a mind for scope, boundaries, assumptions, etc.)
- Collaborate w/ project manager to coordinate schedule
- Contribute to disaster recovery solution design/planning
- Contribute new documentation and edit existing documentation as it pertains to data center operations
- Keep project stakeholders abreast of updates and issues
- Cultivate industry/solution provider certifications as needed
- Be mindful of future service opportunities based on client needs
- Configure VMware products (i.e. vSphere,)
- Experience working in cloud (private/hybrid) environments, especially Azure
- Experience with FEX, Spine leaf technology
- Experience supporting Cisco, Dell, and/or HP servers
- Experience supporting Hyperconverged infrastructures
- Experience deploying and troubleshooting datacenter technologies
- Experience planning disaster recovery, storage, and backup solutions
- Experience communicating and collaborating in a team setting
- Experience design/deploying/implementing data centers
- Ability to act in a client/customer-facing capacity
Candidate shall have appropriate certification in compliance with the requirements of the DoD 8570 Information Assurance Category IAT Level II.
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org or through our website at https://flashtg.com/flash-technology-careers/.
Generous Bonus Program!
Comprehensive Benefits Package!