Interviewing now for a Network Engineering Advisor (F5 product support) III!
Must have F5 LTM, GTM & BIG-IQ experience!
Immediate day shift position available.
Day shift, Monday thru Friday!
Must have a current/active TS/SCI with polygraph clearance
in order to be considered for the position.
The role requires a technically savvy engineering expert who can troubleshoot existing complex F5 implementations and lead in the design and implementation of new enterprise-wide or global F5, GTM, LTM and BIG-IQ product deployments.
A deep technical understanding of F5 Application Delivery Network technology pillars including availability, performance, and Security solutions.
• Act as technical SME when working with internal and external support personnel
• Assist with F5 capacity plans
• Assist F5 customer support in managing and solving critical customer escalations
• Identify and develop use cases for monitoring via NNMi and Splunk
• Analyze and evaluate anomalous network and system activity
• Strong understanding of enterprise and global strategies and technical challenge
• Assist in troubleshooting and problem solving a variety performance issues
• Coordinate requirements with users and suppliers
• Assist to optimize F5 service capabilities
• Assists with training other employees on a periodic basis
Must meet contract level requirements for appropriate position. Candidate's experience should include a minimum of 7 yrs related experience OR equivalent combination of experience and education
• BS in computer science or engineering is preferred (5 additional years of network engineering experience may be substituted for a degree).
• F5 LTM, GTM & BIG-IQ experience
• IAT level II/III certification
as defined by DoD 8570.01-M is required.
• Experience with installation and configuration of any levels of network devices is a plus
• Security vulnerability management guidance
• Strong knowledge of TCP/IP, F5 application service support (VDI, Exchange, DNS etc.)
• Must be able to interface with vendor representatives for problem resolution.
Candidate shall have appropriate certification
in compliance with the requirements of the DoD 8570 Information Assurance Category IAT Level II.
(Level SE2's are also welcome to apply.)
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org or through our website at
Comprehensive Benefits Package!
Great Referral Bonus Program!