Looking for a Senior Network Engineer to design, configure, test and install LAN, CAN, and WAN equipment.
Will be responsible for creating network diagrams and documentation, perform site surveys, create parts list, configure and test equipment, coordinate outages and install/activate circuits and network equipment.
Candidates must have a current/active TS/SCI w/ Polygraph clearance in order to be considered for this position.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
BS in a technically relevant field + 12 years experience, and experience in the following areas:
An additional 8 years of related experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with network equipment (Brocade, Cisco, Nexus, etc)
- Experience with encryptors (KG, etc)
- Experience with Enterprise level infrastructure (WAN, CAN)
- Proficient with creating documents using MS Visio
- Applicant must be able/willing to travel to CONUS sites up to 10% of the time.
Preferred Qualifications: but not required
- Experience working with intelligence community (IC ITE)
- Experience with Network Architecture
- Testing Experience
Can also apply through our website at
. or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Generous Referral Bonuses!
Comprehensive Benefits Package!