Senior Network Engineer to design, configure, test and install LAN, CAN, and WAN equipment.
Will be responsible for creating network diagrams and documentation, perform site surveys, create parts list, configure and test equipment, coordinate outages and install/activate circuits and network equipment.
Bachelor’s degree in a technically relevant field + 12 years experience, and experience in the following areas:
Preferred Qualifications: (but not required)
An additional 8 years of related experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree.·
· TS/SCI with ACTIVE/CURRENT Polygraph to be considered for the position..
Educational and Experience Qualifications:
· High School/GED and 20 years experience; or
· Associates and 15 years of experience; or
· Bachelors Degree and 12 years of experience; or
· Masters Degree and 10 years of experience.
Send resume to email@example.com or apply through our website at https://flashtg.com/flash-technology-careers/.
Generous Referral Bonuses! Competitive Benefits Package!