ISSO Specialist IV - interviews being held now.
Active TS/SCI with Full/Scope Polygraph clearance.
Apply directly to our website at www.flashtg.com or send your resume to email@example.com
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITES:
• Designs and implements information assurance and security engineering systems with requirements of business continuity, operations security, cryptography, forensics, regulatory compliance, internal counter-espionage (insider threat detection and mitigation), physical security analysis (including facilities analysis, and security management).
• Assesses and mitigates system security threats and risks throughout the program life cycle. Validates system security requirements definition and analysis.
Establishes system security designs. Implements security designs in hardware, software, data, and procedures.
• Verifies security requirements; performs system certification and accreditation planning and testing and liaison activities.
Supports secure systems operations and maintenance.
• STE Enterprise
• Experience with Security Tools
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Detailed orientated
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
BS or equivalent + 8 yrs. related experience, or MS + 6 yrs. related experience.
Must possess 8570 certification.
Must possess an ACTIVE TS/SCI with POLYGRAPH CLEARANCE
Generous Referral Bonuses!