Great Opportunity for a Tools Support Technician III
Required: 1+ year Linux system administration, scripting languages (Python/Perl), SQL; experience processing customer tickets and troubleshooting customer issues
Must have current TS/SCI with polygraph!
- Maintains all Enterprise Management supporting technologies used by the GECC.
- Provides technical direction and engineering knowledge in support of planning, designing, developing, testing, installing and maintaining systems monitoring and management services.
- Develops, refines, and documents systems management policies, processes, procedures and drives their implementation and use within the GECC.
- Performs user administration on Enterprise Management supporting technologies.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher and five (5) years; or
- High School Diploma/GED and nine (9) years; or
- Associates Degree and seven (7) years; or
- Master’s Degree and three (3) years
Required IT Training and Certifications:
Can also apply through our website at www. flashtg.com or send resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Requires ability to obtain PRIVAC
Experience maintaining and configuring tools within the HP Business Technology
- Optimization Suite. Specifically, experience with configuring Service Manager 7 or any two (2) of the following HP tools :
- o NNM 9i
- o Site Scope
- o Operations Manager for Linux
- At least five (5) years of experience designing/developing Enterprise Management Systems.
- At least three (3) years’ of experience in performing system administration of Linux, UNIX, and Windows.
- At least one (1) year’s experience in VMware technology.
- Broad background in Network, Systems, Application and Service Management tools.
ITIL® v3 Foundations certification deasired.