- Installing, operating, maintaining, repairing and modifying end user devices such as personal computers, thin-clients, network interface cards, phones, monitors, printers, telephones, printers, pagers, and radios.
- Performing a variety of maintenance and technical support on devices, integrated systems and subsystems, and install/configure software at customer and/or field locations.
- Troubleshooting and solving technical issues related to end user equipment hardware and software
- Ensuring customer satisfaction is achieved.
Required Skills, Experience, and Education:
Five (5) years of experience as an SA in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity are required. Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
Five (5) years of additional SA experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree.
- Highly skilled in installing, repairing and troubleshooting computer hardware and peripherals. Well-versed in installing windows, software, applications, antivirus and patches
- Demonstrated ability to read and understand technical manuals and schematics
- Expertise in Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access)
- Able to manage time and priorities effectively
- Able to work efficiently with minimal supervision
- Proficient in working with end-users remotely
- Demonstrated expertise in Microsoft Windows 7 and 10
- Familiar with Active Directory security and policies
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs and drive a company vehicle.