The position requires an active TS/SCI with Poly.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITES:
• Provides support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of Information Technology (IT) systems.
• Manages IT system infrastructure and any processes related to these systems. Provides support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for the client window server devices.
• Provides Tier 1 through Tier 3 problem identification, diagnosis, and resolution of problems.
• Candidate must be able to coordinate and partner with various work centers, network engineers/administrators, and customer organizations in the execution of daily tasks.
• Strong communication skills, as well as excellent teaming skills and a positive, customer-focused attitude.
• Must have Sys Admin experience with Linux and Windows Server Platform
• Experience with Microsoft SCCM, EPO or EXCHANGE server design and operations.
• Novice experience with Linux
• Basic knowledge in setup and use of certs in Windows 7 environment
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Master's degree and 3 years’ experience, Bachelor's Degree and 5 years’ experience, Associate's Degree and 7years experience, or High School Grad and 9 years’ experience in System Administration.
• One of the following DoD approved certifications is required to meet the category/level IAT-2 (DoD 8570) requirement for this position. Security+, GSEC, SSCP, CCNA-Security, CISA, CISSP (or Associate), CASP, GSIH, or GCED.
Training and Certification provided for applicants meeting the above requirements
Can also apply through our website at www.flashtg.com or send resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Generous Referral Bonus Program!